Built in 1768, this pavilion was originally part of the Royal Navy Hospital. Surgeons used to take their anatomy classes in this building and it was also used for research during the epidemics that ravaged the city in 1785. In the 20th Century, due to its proximity to the old bullring, bulls were transported to the pavilion after bullfights. Today, the pavilion hosts exhibitions and art projects conceived specifically for the space.Schedule
: 10 am to 2 pm and 4 pm to 8 pm.